Network Management: Principles and Practices (2nd Edition)
This edition is thoroughly updated and expanded to address broadband network management and the latest trends in the network management technology and standards. The author¿s unique approach thoroughly illustrates the theoretical and practical aspects of network management, and the technologies and the tools that academics and network managers simply must know.
- Network management extended to telecommunications management
- Maps the concept of eTOM with TMN
- Extensive treatment on the design of an NMS with practical perspective
- Focuses on management of wired, fixed wireless and mobile broadband access, and home networks including evolving management protocols and MIBs
- Elucidates management of Optical and MPLS networks widely deployed in the telecommunications network
- Web-, CORBA-, and XML-based technologies addressed along with NGOSS technology
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 726 pages
- Prentice Hall; 2 edition (May 17, 2012)
- Computers & Technology
PDF Books World offers free eBooks on fiction, non-fiction, academic, textbooks and children's categories for download in high quality PDF format.
Download ebook Network Management: Principles and Practices (2nd Edition) by Language: English : pdf - djvu - online : eBooks for Free.
|The message text*:|
Scaligerana, Thuana, Perroniana, Pithoeana, Et Colomesiana: Ou. Remarques Historiques, Critiques, Morales, & Litteraires de Jos. Scaliger, J. Aug. de Thou, Le Cardinal Du Perron, Fr. Pithou, & P. Colomis. Avec Les Notes de Plusieurs Savans. ... (Paperback)(French) - Common
Revolutionary in Exile: The Emigration of Joseph Priestley to America 1794-1804 (Transactions of the American Philosophical Society) by Jenny Graham (1995-06-03)
Erzouki's Medical Physiology: human Medical Physiology (Volume 1) by Dr. Hashim Khalil Erzouki (2014-06-06)